Are you looking for an advantage in your job hunt? Getting certified with digital technology training courses from some of the largest platforms like Google, Twitter and Facebook may help.
Technology is involved in virtually every task we do in both our personal lives and at work. From the commute to work which utilises tech like GPS to avoid traffic jams to the tech you need to use as part of your job, technology is integrated into daily life like never before.
Nearly eight in ten workers need some level of digit skills to perform their tasks. If you’re looking for a job, you will be more employable if you have the digital skills employers are looking for.
Kaylynn Chong, on Hootsuite, suggests six certifications that may help you rise above other applicants. Udacity, Facebook, Google AdWords, Twitter, Pinterest and Hootsuite Academy all offer certificates that most employers look for on a resume.
The following are all worth investigating if you’re looking to get ahead of the game and work for an agency like us at Smoking Chili Media:
1. Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree Program
2. Blueprint Facebook For Business
3. Google Adwords Certification
4. Twitter Flight School
6. Hootsuite Certification
- Facebook’s certification program takes you beyond the basics of Facebook and Instagram marketing and into the dark arts of dark ads and copycat audiences.
- Twitters program is designed to help drive both increased traffic and conversions to your clients sites.
- Google’s certification helps you create and manage ad campaigns in AdWords.
“As new technologies are being introduced in the workplace, the skills needed to make the most of them are changing as well. Playing catch-up has proven to take a toll in the job hunt, as current employees and recent graduates struggle to find the skills required to stay competitive.”
Read more: https://blog.hootsuite.com/brand-certifications-social-media-marketing/