High ROI audiences take more to attract than the targeting techniques most people are currently using. You are most likely missing lucrative specific audiences if you are not digging a little deeper into your audience buckets.
1. The most important audience is past clients. They are familiar with your brand and are a prime audience for targeted ads.
2. People who checked out the price of items, are clearly interested in what you have to offer. Target them with discounts or free trials to give them incentive to commit.
3. Your fans need to be targeted on Facebook too. Those that read your blog can be reached by paid ads, ensuring they see your new content.
4. Target specific visitors that have been to a given URL, and advertise on the page they frequented.
5. If people visited, shopped but left empty handed with a full shopping cart, target them with a discount.
6. People who have already purchased and trial users are two separate target audiences. They are interested to a point, so share facts, data and offer free tools or informational materials.
7. Lookalike audiences, in general can also be converted.
- Create ad campaigns that advance your key incentivized offer, however don’t attempt to be overwhelmingly salesy in this stage.
- On the other hand you could utilize AdEspresso’s new apparatus Pixel Caffeine to make Custom Audiences in WordPress, and overlook the unpredictable Pixel setup process.
- Once a user looks at your Pricing page, their perceived intent is raised so retarget with a compelling offer.
“People who have previously visited your website are already familiar with your brand, making them more likely to find your offer of interest.”