Do you own your own business? Are you thinking of using Facebook as a platform to spread awareness of your brand? If so you are moving in the right direction by taking your business to the most popular social media website on the Internet. But simply creating a Facebook page and then promoting it will not be enough to drive up sales unless you have a strategic Facebook marketing plan in place to begin with.
If you want to be successful when advertising on Facebook you need to know:
- The preferences of the audience that you are targeting,
- The number of followers that you likely need to attract in order to make your brand successful,
- The best way to make your page look visually appealing,
- The prime time to publish posts so they will be seen by the largest number of users.
There are many more tactics that are essential to running a successful Facebook marketing campaign. These are but a taster. For a more in depth look I’d recommend the below article on Hootsuite.
- Facebook has 1.09 billion active daily users.
- Users average 20+ minutes per day using Facebook.
- Determine your campaign KPI’s before launching ads. Are you looking to drive up the number of Facebook Page followers? Are you looking to drive up engagement with your content? Be specific from the start so you can measure the success of your campaign.
“These days using Facebook for business is a no-brainer. “Hashtag” and “emoji” may have been unprofessional-sounding buzzwords a few years ago, but no longer.”
Read the full article: