To Generate Your Review Link:
1. Type your business name, city, and zip/postal code in the “Enter a location” field on the map.
2. Your review link will appear under the map.
3. Copy the short URL to your clipboard.
4. Share the link with customers in emails, text messages, or even on printouts, and ask them to leave you a review on Google!
Hooray! Here’s your review link:
Cannot Find Your Business?
Don’t worry! There’s another way…
Basically if your business address is hidden in your Google listing, then unfortunatly you will not be able to generate a review link. This is because the tool above needs to pinpoint your location data on the map and simply can’t access the information when the address is hidden. But as we said don’t worry… click on the button here to see a helpful workaround for that!
Google Review Link Generator Workaround
1. Search for your business name, city, and zip/postal code in Google.
2. Click on the Write a Review button in the Knowledge Panel of your GMB listing
3. Copy the URL from your browser
4. Go to goo.gl and paste in the URL
5. Generate a shorten URL
6. Copy and share your unique short URL
PLUS You Can Track Your Analytics:
With your shorten URL you get full access to the analytics data through goo.gl/ which means you get insights on:
- Total clicks
It’s super simple to do. To access your data just add .info to the end of your shortened URL and it will take you to the data dashboard!
For example: https://goo.gl/KA4Lxi + .info
Would give you: https://goo.gl/KA4Lxi.info